Today we are here with cool tip for How To Recover Deleted Browser History. While browsing on browser we keep on deleting our old history by time to time. And sometime we need it to check our browsed pages and some others history in the browser. So at that time you can recover the old history which you or any other had deleted in the browser. And you can check the complete logs of the webpages that are opened there on internet. You just have to follow the complete guide discussed below to proceed.
HOW TO RECOVER DELETED BROWSER HISTORY
The method is very simple and depends on a tool that will help you to recover out all your previous history that you had deleted. So follow up the below steps to proceed.
STEPS TO RECOVER DELETED BROWSER HISTORY
1. First of all download and install the tool Systenance Index.dat in your computer.
2. Now after installing it launch the software in your PC and you will see screen like below.
3. Now click on search button there and the tool will start searching all your history files by looking up for the Index.bat file in your computer.
4. When search is complete, click on ok and you can analyze all your history in this tool.
5. You can also filter the selected files by filtering them for the better analyzing of the each webpage browsed.
6. You can also save your history files by clicking on File and then save option there.
7. That’s it you are done, with this you an easily get back your deleted history.
So above is all about How To Recover Deleted Browser History. With the tool discussed above you can easily get back your deleted browsing data and can checkout the webpages browsed by you or by any other in your computer. Hope you like our work, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.
Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.